Thursday, April 26, 2007

poems...

1 of my frend gave these while im in sadness ...

if u love someone...
just let it go.
if he/she return to u...
it means, he/she is urs.
but if it didn't happened...
it'll never be urs
another poem:

If one day u feel like crying, call me.
i don't promise that i will make u laugh, but i can cry with u.
If one day u want to run away, don't be afraid to call me.
i don't promise to ask u to stop, but i can run with u.
If one day u don't want to listen to anyone, call me.
i promise to be there for u and i promise to be quiet.
But if one day u call, and there is no answer, come fast to see me.
perhaps i need u....
i can stand with feet, but i can't stand with u.
i can't live without oxygen, but u are my oxygen.
i can love u, but can't hate u.
i love with soul, but u are my soul....
digubah dan diadaptasi oleh *adib*

No comments: