Thursday, April 30, 2009

while im writing this entry...they already in langkawi...btw for few days ni theres a program of sek@mmu that i never been miss it (kcuali perlis) n now aku tepakse reda that i cudnt join the sek@mmu langkawi..ksian x? if sum1 ask me ape aku se skang ni...sedey,sgt sedey,n i cried laz nite when mama called n told me langkawi tu wat,wat,wat n wat..fyp tu bla5..ok baek la mami :) n now dh quite ok since they left laz nite...at liz aku se "alloo..nk sedey pn x sempat dh nk keja bus"

act most people around me said the better u wont go..fyp is more important..(b honest..plus my fyp quite sucks now) so dis is the time i hv to pay for it..pause the joy,start to fight..huhh only for 3 weeks [bt it feels like 3 years :( ] 3 weeks to go..2 presentations n final week for showcase...fuwhhh...then MERDEKA!!!

lamak..im quite malu to do my fyp wif them in studio bt wif them la can increasing my progress hehe..bkan ape..kje cm aram lg..haha..kn de pribahase "malu betye sesat jalan"..so dis is the time 4 me can keep on asking n they will help me a lot..huhu

weekend ni start 2mrw..afiq de camping in tg tuan..haishh 4 sure we cant msg all the time..his bateri x kuat sgt dh + utan,tpi pantai camping de ke letrik tok caj..malang btol aku se weekend ni :P..."tu la, ko dh sonok sgt tu ella.tu jd cmni" de org tu kate kat saye :|

btw..got to go now...mau mandi,u'uk,mau p brekfes same nana,then ke clas,lunch hour- set up pc,n start our camping in studio until 20th may..fuwhh x saba3 nk abes kn fyp ni..honestly,amek management kat mmu ni lg bgus ok..bahagie x de fyp :P

*patiently waiting a besfrend come back from langkawi n buy sekilo choc 4 me if im finish up my
fyp..n buah tgn from seorg abg too..yeaayyy!!!!

(dh lame x stalk/read blog org..hehe..later2 when im free)


HEPI BIFDAY WANI...I MISS U BANGAT!!!!!

No comments: