Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 sentences for each of the words

1. COLOR:
* red
* white

2. L.O.V.E
* family 1st
* my buddies,dearies juge kekasih

3. MOMMY/DADDY
* my lovely,lovelier,loveliest
* without them..x le saye d sini :*

4. HI-HEELS
* only 1...1st time dis year raye bli
*saket tumit ok

5. CARS
* satria neo,chevrolet,bmw
* 4 wheel drive

6. FUTURE
* kne amek master..aminnn
* tanggung mama papa lak

7. L.I.V.E
*adventures, miracle
*happiness,sadness,greatful,painful

8. DRESS
* sharing is caring..caring is loving wif adik
* gaun? so many bli3 x pki.. tq

9. ENTERTAINMENT
* usually
* movie,karoke,hang out huhhh

10. HANDBAGS
* my important thingy
* a bigger one...sumbat sumes dlm tu

11. IMPOSSIBLE
* yeah...salunye cmtu dlm dri saye
* to ..... (pending) :P

12. MOVIE
* mengisi mase lapang
* addicted

13. NEIGHBOURHOOD
* uncle n auntie kusyen
* hoho..rindu shaleen a lot

14. DREAMS
* nk rumah besa3 tok mama papa
* kayes

15. FRIENDS
* my luvly sya n intan
* my luvly buddy awin,zu,pai,lala

No comments: