Saturday, January 03, 2009

3rd tag...
1. Do you think you’re hot?
= haha..x la..


2. Upload your favorite picture of you!

Photobucket

3. Why do you like that picture?

= bcoz its a memory :d


4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

= o'ooo few weeks ago wif my classmates

5. The last song you listen to?

= jatuh cinta lg by matta band on tv3


6. What are you doing right now besides this?

= tonton majalah 3

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?

= shafilaz..but nobody calling me that name


People to tag :
1- eisya

2- adik

3- acit

4- adib

8. Who is number one?
= my bez buddy


9. Number three is having a relationship with?
= maya

10. Say something about number four

=he is from bp...knew him thru kko few years ago..juz grade from his Dip study in poli
tengganu..he is 1 of my bbf(bez boy frend)..haha


11. Who is number two?

=my luvly, dearie, buddy adik...muacchhhzzz

No comments: