Monday, September 08, 2008

tagged by intan


1. What plans do you have to jumpstart your career?
= i need to finish my degree n continue to master

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
= jalan2 i think

3. What kind of news do you read?
= global news :d

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
= money la kot

5. Things you hate?
= harder life

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
= except i live in the forest n b an org asli

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
= mama papa,sibs,peoples i love the most

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
= sleeping..

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
= nope..im not gud in exposing my love apetah lg to confess it :D

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
= she's soft spoken even she like to say sumting plik3
= she's a gud listener
= oo die sgt betimbang rase...

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
= arrrrr blank...

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
= sound direct..i prefered straight 4wardly communication in the nice way

13. What are the characteristics of your dream job?
= out of office environment..chemistry..but ok la wif my studies now..
wif my job later i cud build a unique banglo 4 my parents..hoho

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
= errrkkk

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
= happy..x kaye pn x pe asal senang :D

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
= my talkativeness..n my x de pasaan (thts wat most of the people said)

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
= depends..but mostly wif adik n eisya..

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
= in 32..my master,married,have a twin child,my own car,look more beatiful n elegance than now..haha

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
= easy going mayb..tht i feel like peoples around me always love me..but its more better if u judge me by urself..

20. If you have the chance to own a superpower what would it be?
= change myself into wat i think about to tht time..

No comments: