Sunday, July 13, 2008

salam to all

we are on month rajab

therefore let prepare our heart for fasting month

and make strong relationship among all of us

make your heart pure from all anger and hate

make your eyes clean from sin

regards

mohammad.....

i copied it from my email...


1st~ im not prepare 4 the becoming fasting yet..

2nd~ ganti few days cuti for laz year fasting pn x lg...

3rd~ make a strong relationship wif sum1 still in progress..haha

4~ but im feel likes im gonna ilang sum1 jugak kot :(...he keeps on silencing his word...

5~ still keep on make a strong relationship too among peoples around me..especially
officemates..errkkk

6~ because of my becoming period..so my feelings is not so bagus..quite sensitif i guess..but the
mode still under control...

7~ still trying to avoid sum of my anger n hate feelings through sum1,sum2,sum3,sum 4 n so on
arghhh!!!

8~ at the moment..my eyes,my hands maseh lg terjge...but my mouth,my ears starting make
their own sins...eiyhhh..tensen ok..


tq wat mase ni...
bedoas aku

No comments: